As a qualified patient protected by California Law, Health and Safety Code 11362.5 and 11362.7, et, seq,. and in conjunction with the California State Senate Bill 420, you are required to read and agree to understand the following statements of fact.
Please read the following statements. By entering our website, you are agreeing to the term of service agreement.
You are entering into a legally binding agreement with our collective for our protection and yours. You are agreeing to the following statements.
1. I am legally able to use, possess, and cultivate cannabis for medical purposes. I understand that I am allowed to do so through safe and affordable access such as the type provided by Harbor Collective MMCC, therefor, designate Harbor Collective MMCC as my primary care provider for this purpose. In doing so, I agree to sign and follow all Harbor Collective MMCC rules and regulations regarding their service.
2. I further authorize Harbor Collective MMCC to create and/ or assign agency rights in its own name for the purpose of growing medication and/or obtaining edible forms of medication for my benefit.
3. I also agree to pay all personal out-of-pocket expenses and reasonable compensation for Harbor Collective MMCC member services and medicines rendered.
4. I hereby declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that a medical doctor recommended or approved my use of medical marijuana. I have been diagnosed for a serious illness for which cannabis provides relief.
5. I hereby verify that I am a California resident and my personal medical marijuana will not be taken out of the State of California. I further verify and agree that my medical marijuana shall not be shared, sold, bartered, traded, exchanged or delivered in any other means to any other person.
6. I hereby declare and understand that my contributions to Harbor Collective MMCC for and through prescribed medicinal products I may acquire from Harbor Collective MMCC are used to ensure the continued operation of Harbor Collective MMCC and that any said transaction in no way constitutes commercial promotion or sale of any item.
7. As a member, I hereby agree, appoint and designate Harbor Collective MMCC and their representatives, as my true and lawful agents for the limited purpose of assisting me in obtaining my legally prescribed medicinal and recreational marijuana. I understand that this means Harbor Collective MMCC will be required to purchase, possess, transport and distribute my medication to me as prescribed by my physician and I grant them the limited authority to do so. I further authorize Harbor Collective MMCC to share their primary caregiver status of my person in order to enter into contracts to obtain and/or allow growth/preparation of medication and edibles for my benefit.
8. As a member, I understand that Harbor Collective MMCC has other members with similar Membership Agreements. I hereby authorize Harbor Collective MMCC to jointly possess the medical marijuana as described under this agreement. I agree the medicinal marijuana possessed by Harbor Collective MMCC at any time is the collective property of every patient who is also under this Membership Agreement and the care of Harbor Collective MMCC.
9. I agree to provide Harbor Collective MMCC with all changes in my contact information, diagnosis, or primary physician immediately.
10. I hereby declare that I am NOT in any way affiliated with any state or federal police or agency of law enforcement. I authorize Harbor Collective MMCC to acknowledge the fact of my membership, when needed, for the preservation of my medicinal rights under the Compassionate use Act of 1996. Disclaimer- General Release, Indemnification and Hold Harmless Clause I, being of lawful age and sound mind, do now release, acquit, and forever discharge Harbor Collective MMCC herein referred to as owner, Harbor Collective MMCC from all actions, claims, demands, or damages accruing to me from any known or unknown injury, loss, or damage sustained by or to me. This release shall remain in force and run concurrently with my membership in further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Harbor Collective MMCC from any injuries or damages resulting form use or misuse of medical marijuana obtained from Harbor Collective MMCC. By accepting these terms I understand that I am entering into a legally binding agreement between myself and Harbor Collective MMCC.