Harbor Collective MMCC provides services to users throughout the world. If you live in the United States, Harbor Collective MMCC is the data controller for your information.
International Privacy Laws
Information We Collect from You Through Your Use of the Site
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information that you provide us, such as reviews, content, and bio.
We automatically collect information about how you use our services, for example, pages you have viewed. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, and your device operating system type and version.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Social Network Services
If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Twitter or Facebook), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including for example your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
Your Sharing of Your Information
The Harbor Collective MMCC Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and information publicly or with other people. You may control some of the categories of personal information shared via your profile from the account settings menu on the Site. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
How Harbor Collective MMCC Uses Your Information
Harbor Collective MMCC generally uses your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Services;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Develop new products and services,
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
- Fulfill your requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and promotional materials related to the Services and for other marketing purposes of Harbor Collective MMCC using your contact information;
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location. If Information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, Harbor Collective MMCC may use it for any business purpose.
How Harbor Collective MMCC Discloses Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share your personal information with others who perform services on our behalf (for example, with Twilio if you make a call or receive/respond to a text using the Service).
- We may share your information with third-party service providers to fulfill your requests, including product reservation requests.
- We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect Harbor Collective MMCC and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of Harbor Collective MMCC or others.
- In the event that Harbor Collective MMCC is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset.
We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links
Data Security and Transfer
Harbor Collective MMCC is built on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform and utilizes AWS for its data storage and transfer services. Details on AWS security certifications and procedures may be found here. In addition to the security tools on AWS, Harbor Collective MMCC takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your Information against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, or disclosure. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
To the extent that Harbor Collective MMCC processing of your personal information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, Harbor Collective MMCC relies on your consent, given through affirmative assent upon visiting the Harbor Collective MMCC Site, to process your information data. Harbor Collective MMCC may also process information that constitutes your personal information for direct marketing purposes and you have a right to object to Harbor Collective MMCC use of your personal information for this purpose at any time.
You may opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails from Harbor Collective MMCC by following the instructions in those emails or by reviewing the settings in your account. You may opt out of receiving marketing/promotional text messages from Harbor Collective MMCC at any time by replying STOP to a marketing/promotional text message.
You may opt out of marketing/promotional emails by updating your settings in your Harbor Collective MMCC account. If you opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails and/or text messages, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your personal information, including changes to your contact preferences, changes to or deletions of your information or content you post, and requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that deletion of your personal information or content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Services.
You may decline to share certain data with Harbor Collective MMCC, in which case we may not be able to provide you with some of the features and functionality of the Site or Service. You may have the right to know what personal information Harbor Collective MMCC has about you and to correct any inaccuracies. Please direct any such requests by email to email@example.com or by one of the other means listed below.
If you believe that Harbor Collective MMCC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Harbor Collective MMCC by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
Harbor Collective MMCC Contact Information
Please contact Harbor Collective MMCC with any questions or comments about this Policy, your information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices.